R U N | T I N


What is R U N | T I N all about? GO and read it in our BLOG ARTICLE! + spread the word: WE RUN TIN | TIN NUH RUN WE ||| one luv


2011-05-15

DAWG SUNDAZE NOON *** THANK U SMA-RRRAH-GD


Last night I decided with Pepe to close down the club around i don't know... was it 5??? Last tune some ting like Bob Marley... then I need to eaz myself after 5 hours of hard juggelin'. When I walked up the stairs I could not believe my eyes... sexy girls as far as your eyes can scroll at this hour after lotta herbs. I tell them straight away to come down and nice up the party...
When I came back the place full up with people more and more... girls whining... boys screaming... chicas whining pon stage... tequila shots... DOMINICAN STYLE !!!



BIG UP DOMINICAN MASSIVE !!! BIG UP COLOMBIA ECUADOR BRAZIL PERU VENEZUELA CHILE BOLOVIA ARGENTINA PANAMA COSTA RICA NICARAGUA EL SALVADOR GUATE HONDURAS MEXICO

BIG UP TURKEY MASSIVE !!! AFRIKAN KRU !!! INDIAN COOLIES !!! BIG UP YUGO ! BIG UP TSCHUSCH ! BIG UP SCHWABO ! BIG UP SLAVKO !

give thanx to HIGHLIGHT INTL and CULTURCAFÉ SMARAGD for making all this possible.... SEE YOU NEXT TIME INNA SMARRRAHGD OR MAMBO LATINO if you like some L4T1N@U61-sWaG ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment