R U N | T I N


What is R U N | T I N all about? GO and read it in our BLOG ARTICLE! + spread the word: WE RUN TIN | TIN NUH RUN WE ||| one luv


2011-03-22

WHY DOES R U N | T I N EVEN EXIST?


R U N | T I N can only exist because of the creative potential of digital media and the world wide web.

R U N | T I N will be in a steady transformation, change, innovation | the content is flexible, the colors exchangable, the information individually expandable

R U N | T I N thinks remixing culture is a good TING... make something fresh out of some thing dusty

R U N | T I N believes in diversity instead of uniformity. maybe "corporate identity" and branding can be useful but we believe in the individual constructive power which can empower or re-power itself through a collective network and grassroots movements

ME I WANT TO RUN TINGS THIS YEAR.... so what about YOU?

!!! STAY TUNED | SHARE IDEAS | BE CREATIVE !!!

1 comment:

  1. pls gimme some more ideas about why RUN | TIN should exist...

    SHARE UR IDEAS!!!

    GET INVOLVED!!!

    BE PART OF IT!!!

    ReplyDelete